Tuesday, March 31, 2009

I have finally made it here to Trinity College School. I arrived here yesturday, (and IT WAS SNOWING, but it was only small so as soon as it landed it melted shortly after.) afternoon and received a school ground tour so I would have a basic idea of where everything is around the school. I then was taken to my boarding house, which is called Scott house (which is green.) and began to unpack all my things.. which suprisingly took longer than I expected. My room-mate wont be arriving back for a while, so I am currently staying in a room with the House Leader Cassie. The girls are so welcoming and friendly and I enjoyed my first night, they were all so excited to have an Exchange in their boarding house. I am staying across from the hall from M.C. which some of you may remember came to our school on exchange last year, and she is so glad that I am in Scott house. For dinner we were taken to a local Pizza parla by F.D. and a GAP student from Pembroke school in Adelaide (Australia) along with two boy Exchange Students from South Africa who are both very funny. There are also two girl Exchange Students from South Africa, a boy from St Peter's school in Adelaide and I think there are also two more from Pembroke in Adelaide. There is so much multiculturalism here, with so many nationalities and people from many different places around the planet. Well I am currently in a free period, and have the choice to do whatever I like, which is a bit strange seeings I dont really know the school that well so I dont have many things to do. I am also exempt from study hours so I will have pleanty of free time to do whatever I like. The electives I will be doing for the term are Computing and Spanish (Haha I will see how I go.) and I am still deciding between the Ex Activity choices of Rowing, Track and Field and Ultimate Frisbee. I don't receive my laptop until tomorrow morning, so I am still unable to upload photos. I hope things back home are going well and you all have a great Easter holiday.

No comments:

Post a Comment