Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Hey there everyone. All is well. School is great, and I am really enjoying the Track and Field which is on every afternoon (except for Wednesday's.) We will be having another meet this weekend so let's hope all goes well. You all had fantastic Easter Holiday's I hope? You didn't eat too much chocolate and get sick? Canada is amazing! I've been having such a great time. The weather here is so unpredictable, one day will be perfect (15 degrees.) and the next will be ablsolutely freezing! But it should be warming up again some time soon. The school is very different, but I am enjoying it all the same. The food is so good! I never knew boarding could be so much fun! The flight was long, which was expected. Sea World was awesome! I'm not sure I can solve your code.. Haha sorry boys. Substitute? Ohh, well don't be too bad, you know what happened last time! I hope all is going well back home, and school is going okay, I'll be back before you know it. Miss you all.

No comments:

Post a Comment