Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Okay so it's been quite cold for the past couple of days, and we even had snow on Monday. Although it didn't last, because most had melted by Tuesday. Currently there is an Indoor Soccer Tournament happening which is really entertaining with many of the boarders forming teams and competing against each other. The games last for ten minutes and we now have the finals on tonight. Today (Wednesday.) was also a very busy day, I had my first Canadian Track and Field Meet which I guess went okay considering theirs was indoors, the track was only 200m and was banked. I didn't manage to get any firsts but I did get a couple of thirds. I also managed to hurt my ankle again and it has now swollen up again just like it did last year. I leave tomorrow for Quebec which again will be cold but fun because we will spend most of our time in skiing lessons and skiing down hills which could be interesting considering some of us have never skied or snowboarded before. It is the start of our Easter break tomorrow aswell so we wont be returning back to school again until Tuesday next week. I hope the Easter Bunny comes and visits you all, I'll make sure he visits me.

No comments:

Post a Comment